Kiwi Financial Services offer a variety of financial and accountancy based solutions and services. Our goal is to provide you with effective and timely results that will make your life more simplistic - giving you more time to focus on what is important.
By doing this you will be armed with the accurate and timely information and tools that will allow you to make more informed decisions.
Kiwi Financial Services prides itself on building strong long lasting relationships with our customers.
Does Inland Revenue Owe You a Tax Refund Or Do You Have a Tax Bill?
You might have already heard or read that IRD and the Government have passed a law that will allow them to automatically assess all New Zealand Salary and Wage earners. If they feel that they hold the correct information, they will then proceed with issuing a Tax Refund or Tax Bill. This will come into effect from April the 1st 2019 and will be in effect for the Tax year ending 31-03-2019 and onwards.
Due to the law change – gone are the days of just cherry picking a year, getting a refund and not worrying about if you under paid your tax in any other years, or putting your head in the sand by not declaring everything you are required by law.
Because of this change, we are altering the services we offer to become more of a Personal Tax Advisory service to help salary and wage earners in New Zealand by making sure that they are compliant with IRD and have another affordable option for tax matters other than having to contact IRD.
Unsure what your tax obligations are and what to tell IRD?
Don’t have the time to find out.
Tax Refund or Tax Bill?
Don’t want to talk or check with IRD.
Below is your answer…….
Firstly, if you are just a Salary and Wage earner in NZ you will fall into 1 of 3 Categories:
- No Extra Information Required – Auto Assess Tax Bill or Tax Refund Processed by IRD
- More information required – Submit to IRD
- IR3 filer – Withholding Payments Income/Schedular Payments, Rental Income, other income sources and reasons to be declared
Sounds confusing – don’t worry we have you covered. Below are our new services for the 2019 tax year and on.
Find Out More
Business and Administration Services
Administration services can be time consuming and demanding. By allocating task’s to Kiwi Accountant you will free up more time for yourself. The Kiwi Accountant team has put together different packages to suit you.
- Tax – GST, FBT, PAYE preparation and filing, Kiwisaver Administration
- Regular Reporting – Monthly Accounts, Wages reports
- Statements – Supplier payments, Invoicing, Debt Collection, Reconciliation
- Payroll – Timely Payroll production, Maintain Holiday Records, Holiday Pay Entitlement, Produce Regular Payroll Reports
Preparation of Financial Reports and Tax Accounting
The preparation and filing of annual financial reports is an essential part of your business in compiling with New Zealand tax laws. You must file a tax return for every individual and entity.
Preparation of full End of Year Financial Reports including:
- Statement of Financial Performance
- Statement of Financial Position
- Statement of Equity
- Depreciation Schedule
- Rental Statements
- Preparation and filing of all Tax Returns
- Tax Planning
Management of Financial Accounts
Kiwi Accountant’s Top 3 Questions:
- Do you need to make important business decisions?
- Do you want know exactly where your business is at on a monthly basis?
- Do you have the correct information/tools to be able to make important daily decisions?
If you have answered yes to any of the Top 3 Questions, then you need monthly report information. Kiwi Financial Services will provide you the information to allow you to make informed decisions when needed. Monthly financial management is the best tool you can arm yourself with in fast changing business environment.
Have You worked in Australia in the Past?
If you have worked in Australia since 1992 and contributed to the Australian Superannuation Guarantee (ASG) System, your employer has had to contribute 9 percent of your wages into a locked-in retirement savings account under ASG.
New Zealanders who have worked in Australia and accumulated compulsory pension contributions under the ASG are currently unable to repatriate their savings to New Zealand before reaching Australian age of retirement. You will soon be able to transfer your Australian Superannuation back to your New Zealand Kiwi Saver account.